- GICS Sub Industries in Utitlities
- Fundamental Equity Research for each company
- 7 Dashboards
- Financial Metrics
- Comparative Analytics
- A.I. powered SEC transcriber
- Twelve Quarters of data
Companies in GICS Sub Industry Groups
- Electric Utilities: Alliant Energy Corp, American Electric Power, Consolidated Edison, Dominion Resources, Duke Energy, Edison Int'l, Entergy Corp. FirstEnergy Corp, PPL Corp., Public Serv. Enterprise Inc., Southern Co., Wisconsin Energy Corporation (LNT, AEP, ED, D, DUK, EIX, ETR, FE, PPL, PEG, SO, WEC)
- Independent Power Producers & Energy Traders: AES Corp, NRG Energy (AES, NRG)
- MultiUtilities: Ameren Corp, CenterPoint Energy, CMS Energy, DTE Energy Co., Eversource Energy, Exelon Corp., NextEra Energy, NiSource Inc., PG&E Corp., Pinnacle West Capital, SCANA Corp, Sempra Energy, Xcel Energy Inc (AEE, CNP, CMS, DTE, ES, EXC, NEE, NI, PCG, PNW, SCG, SRE, XEL)
This report is delivered as a service through a Tableau Server login so the data is always up to date. Contact us via email for details and to join the waiting list. Individual and corporate account pricing available.
For more information check out the demo on the Boulder Sector Fundamentals page.
BSF Subscription - Utilities
Check out Tableau by clicking this link!